EU & UK Responsible Person
What are and which are the responsibilities?
In order to establish clear responsibilities, each cosmetic product should be linked to a responsible person established within the EU and GB, so the notification must be done in the name of a company with an address in EU or GB, respectively.
Among the numerous obligations, the Responsible Person for a cosmetic product must ensure:
- Safety with respect to human health and the production of a Cosmetic
- Product Safety Report (CPSR)
- Compliance of labeling, including a claims substantiation
- Compliance with good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Proper maintenance of the Product Information File (PIF)
- Notification in the Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (CPNP)
- Compliance related to nanomaterials